Professional Simulate PH Simulation Meter PH Sensor Robot Measure The Analog PH Meter For Arduino UNO R3 DIY Robot Toy Part
stars, based on ( 0 ) reviews
FREE SHIPPING Over $20 for All orders.
We introduced a controller designed specifically for the Arduino1 Pro analog pH meter, using industrial-line electrode having a connection is simple, convenient and practical, long life, long-term online monitoring and so on. Onboard power indicator, BNC connector and XH2.54 interface. When used, the pH sensor is connected to the onboard BNC interface, onboard XH2.54 interface to Arduino1 controller's analog port, program control, you can easily measure pH value of the solution. Industrial Online pH combination electrode with low impedance-sensitive glass membrane made of pH measurements can be applied to a variety of conditions, with fast response, thermal stability characteristics: a good reproducibility, hard to be hydrolyzed to virtually eliminate the alkali error, in the range of 0 to 14pH linear potential value, Ag / AgCl with gel electrolyte salt bridge consisting of a reference system with a stable half-cell potential and excellent performance of anti-pollution, ring PTFE membrane clogging, long-term online testing. The pH meter is ideal for long-line monitoring applications.
Module power: + 5.00V
Module size: 43mmx32mm
Measuring range: 0-14PH
Measuring temperature: 0-60 °C
Accuracy: ± 0.1pH (25°C)
Response time: ≤1min
Industrial Online pH sensor (BNC connector)
XH2.54 interface (3-pin SMD)
Gain adjustment potentiometer Power Indicator.
- Industrial Online pH sensor (BNC connector) : 1pcs
- pH sensor circuit board : 1pcs
- Block analog cable : 1pcs
Please use an external power supply, the voltage as close to + 5.00V, voltage more accurate, higher accuracy!
Electrodes before each use of continuous use are required calibration standard buffer solution, to achieve a more accurate result, ambient temperature, preferably at about 25°C, PH value is known to be reliable, and its PH value, the better the closer the measured value . If you measure the sample is acidic, use a buffer solution PH4.00 correction of electrodes, if you are measuring sample is alkaline, please use PH9.18 buffer solution for electrode calibration. Segments for calibration, just to get better accuracy.
Each one pH electrode pH measuring different solutions, require the use of clean water, it is recommended to use deionized water.
(1) each device connected as illustrated, namely: pH electrode is connected to the pH meter board BNC connector, then use the analog cable, the pH meter circuit board is connected to an analog port 0 Arduino1 master. After Arduino1 master power supply, you can see pH meter board blue indicator lights.
(2) The master of Arduino1 programming sample code.
(3) The pH electrode is inserted into a pH 7.00 standard solution, or directly shorting both input BNC interface, open the Arduino1 IDE's serial monitor, you can see the current print out the pH value, the error does not exceed 0.3. Record the next print value, and then compared with 7.00, the difference between the modifications to the program Offset place. For example, print out the pH value of 6.88, the difference was 0.12, in the sample program to change the #define Offset 0.00 #define Offset 0.12.
(4) The pH electrode into a pH 4.00 calibration solution, wait a minute, adjust the gain potentiometer, the print-out as far as possible pH value stable at around 4.00. At this time, the acid segment calibration has been completed, you can test the pH of the acid solution.
Note: When measuring other solutions, the electrodes must be cleaned.
(5) pH electrode itself relies on a linear characteristic, with the above calibration, can be directly measured pH value of the alkaline solution, but if you want to get better accuracy, it is recommended to recalibrate. Alkaline pH value of 9.18 segment calibration using standard solution, also adjust the gain potentiometer, to stabilize at around 9.18. After calibration, then you can measure the pH value of the alkaline solution.
After you download the sample code, open the 1Arduino IDE's serial monitor, you can see the results.
# This sample codes is for testing the pH meter V1.0.
# Editor : YouYou
# Date : 2013.10.21
# Ver : 0.1
# Product: pH meter
#define SensorPin 0 //pH meter Analog output to Arduino1 Analog Input 0
#define Offset 0.00 //deviation compensate
unsigned long int avgValue; //Store the average value of the sensor feedback
Serial.println("Ready"); //Test the serial monitor
int buf; //buffer for read analog
for(int i=0;i<10;i++) //Get 10 sample value from the sensor for smooth the value
for(int i=0;i<9;i++) //sort the analog from small to large
for(int i=2;i<8;i++) //take the average value of 6 center sample
float phValue=(float)avgValue*5.0/1024/6; //convert the analog into millivolt
phValue=3.5*phValue+Offset; //convert the millivolt into pH value
Maintenance and precautions
When the electrodes do not re-use or long home use in the first, the electrode bulb and sand core, dipped activation 3NKCL solution for 8 hours.
After removing the probe guard to note that in the plastic protection fence sensitive glass bulb is not in contact with a hard object, any hair will be broken and the electrode failure.
Measurement is completed, without the protection of a condom should be on the electrode, protective pouches should put a small amount 3.3mol / L potassium chloride solution, in order to maintain the electrode bulb moist.
Terminal electrode must be kept clean and dry, absolutely prevent a short across the output, otherwise it will lead to inaccurate measurements or failure.
Avoid prolonged contact with the electrodes immersed in distilled water protein solution and acid fluoride stock solution and prevent and silicone grease.
After long-term use electrodes, very slight gradient found love mainland, you can put the bottom electrode immersed in 4% HF (hydrofluoric acid) in 3-5 seconds, washed with distilled water, then soaked in a solution of potassium chloride , so that the new complex.
The test solution as containing sensitive bulb easily contaminated liquid junction occluding material goods, leaving the electrode passivation, which reduces the phenomenon is sensitive gradient goods inaccurate readings. So, it should be based on the nature of pollutants, in an appropriate cleaning solution, so that the new complex.
Selection of cleaning agent, such as polycarbonate resin can dissolve a cleaning liquid, such as carbon tetrachloride, trichlorethylene, tetrahydrofuran, etc., may be able to post a polycarbonate resin is dissolved, painted glass ball taking a dip in the sensitive, leaving the electrode failure, Be cautious!
- Vehicles & Remote Control Toys
- Four-wheel Drive Attributes:
- RC Parts & Accs:
- For Vehicle Type:
- Upgrade Parts/Accessories:
- Remote Control Peripherals/Devices:
- Tool Supplies:
- Model Number:
- Brand Name:
- Technical parameters:
- Value 2
- New Arrival
- Order Tracking
- Contact Us
Your cart is currently empty.