Two-axis pushbutton rocker sensor module by joystick potentiometer with (X, Y) 2 axis analog output, (Z) 1 button digital output. With the sensor expansion board can be produced such as remote control interactive works. In addition, this product in order to allow customers to more easily with expansion board and other standard interface, the design of the X, Y, Z axis of the circuit leads alone, the user can use 3-pin special line really plugged into the expansion board for Use.
1. Input voltage range: DC 3.3V to 5V
2. Output signal: module ad hoc two-way analog output and one digital output interface, the output value corresponding to (X, Y) biaxial offset, the type is analog; the button indicates whether the user presses the Z axis, Its type is digital switch.
3. Through the controller programming, plug the sensor expansion board to complete the creative remote interactive works.
4. Cross rocker is a bi-directional 10K resistor, with the rocker in different directions, the tap resistance changes. The module uses 5V power supply, the original state of X, Y read-out voltage of 2.5V or so, with the direction of the arrow down, read the voltage value increases with up to 5V; the arrow is pressed in the opposite direction, read the voltage value decreases , The minimum is 0V.
Product Name: Rocker module (two-axis button rocker)
Product Size: 34.0mm * 26.0mm * 32.0mm (LxWxH)
1* Game Controller JoyStick Breakout Module
- Item Weight:
- 0.48 ounces
- Product Dimensions:
- 4 x 2.6 x 1.8 inches
- Item model number:
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Customer Reviews:
- 4.1 out of 5 stars
- Best Sellers Rank:
- #141 in PlayStation 2 Accessories